Re: [802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE 802.3 1 Twisted Pair 100 Mbit/s Ethernet Study Group

David,
   would you mind putting together a draft that includes the suggested changes so that we can see what you think it says now?
I find myself agreeing with Jeff and Pat and John...but not sure how best to review the resulting text edits.
Thanks,
Jon