802 O&A comment resolution meeting for 13 May 2014 is cancelled

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 For help, see www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

As we had only one comment in the recirculation which was subsequently deemed to be out of scope, I am canceling the 802 Overivew and Architecture comment resolution meeting that was to be held at 7 am HAST on 13 May 2014.

The package for 802 Overview and Architecture has been submitted to RevCom and it is on the June agenda.

Thanks to everyone for all of the effort in improving this standard for IEEE 802.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.