Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802.3 1 Twisted Pair 100 Mbit/s Ethernet Study Group press release

David,

I vote Approve, with the following comments:

*vehicle manufactures -> vehicle manufacturers
*multi-vendor supplied eco-system => multi-vendor eco-system
*only allow the use of => allow only

Roger

Law, David wrote:
Dear EC members,

I would like to now proceed to the EC electronic ballot on the attached updated draft IEEE 802.3 1 Twisted Pair 100 Mbit/s Ethernet Study Group press release I circulated last Thursday - I've also attached a diff to the draft I originally circulated, my thanks again to everybody that has provided comments.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this release is issued as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Best regards,
   David

Motion
======

The EC supports the IEEE 802.3 1 Twisted Pair 100 Mbit/s Ethernet Study Group press release, to be released with editorial changes as deemed necessary.

Move:   David Law
Second: Pat Thaler

Start of ballot: Tuesday 20th May
Close of ballot: Saturday 31st May, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.