|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
While I am preparing the minutes of today’s call, please see action items below.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Related to Proposal for new IEEE-SA SCC type 2 -- SCC Transportation - Action Item: Paul Nikolich will speak in favor at June Standards Board meeting of delaying any action on this request at this time.
Update on Action Items from March 2014 Closing Plenary
· Item 3.01 - Marks to provide 802.16 report to the EC with detailed schedule for each of the projects, which shall be posted 1 week prior to the July 2014 Opening EC Meeting. Status: Ongoing
· Item 3.001 - Thompson to supply draft language for a rules change regarding criteria for the confirmation of market relevance and vitality of WGs, their projects, potential re-assignment of projects and hibernation. Status: No action at this time. Thompson to provide language by July Plenary.
· Item 3.1 – Gilb / D’Ambrosia - Review rules regarding endorsement / affiliation letter requirements for temporary appointments. Status – No action at this time. Language to be provided by July Plenary.
· Item 3.1 – Gilb - Review rules regarding endorsement / affiliation letter requirements for temporary appointments. Status – No action at this time. Language to be provided by July Plenary.
· Item 4.03 – Thaler - Develop a process to capture EC approved CSDs and make publicly available for easy review. Status - Email proposal sent to reflector prior to meeting. Action Item: Thaler / DÁmbrosia to define process and webpage.
Item #5.00 - Report on Working Group meetings--online vs face to face
Action item: Gilb provide written proposal (6/17) to address online vs face to face meetings. One for OM and one for WG P&P
Item #8.01 2014 Nov 802 EC Workshop
Action Item: Nikolich to take action item to work on proposed agenda for consideration by EC at July Plenary.
Item #8.02 – Update on BoF for July
Action Item: DÁmbrosia / Thaler conduct EC reflector ballot on fee waiver for presenters at BoF.
Action Item: Rosdahl / Thaler discuss BoF Logistics for July Plenary.
Item #8.03 – Sept IEEE – IETF Leadership Meeting Update
Action Item: All – Provide feedback on topics to be addressed by Sept Meeting agenda