Re: [802SEC] P2413 Standard for an Architectural Framework for the Internet of Things (IoT)

This is just another example of the EXTREME need
for the SA to step up to its long neglected problem of coordination
(especially wrt the individual/entity barrier that the SA has created).

If I were to be extremely cynical, I could say that it appears that the SA, in fact, did away with the legacy coordination requirement just so they could create a "lower overhead" system of balloting for the (not yet created at that point) entity standards opportunity.  I'm pretty cynical but I don't actually think that was the case.  I do think that, now that the system is in place, powerful forces don't want to give an inch.

Geoff