[802SEC] Fwd: IEEE-SA Daily email notification - You have 1 new notice(s).

All

As of 12 Jun 2014, IEEE 802 has a newly approved P&P. I have updated the web page to reflect this.

James Gilb

To: "C/LM Standards Representative" <gilb@ieee.org>, "C/LM Chair" <p.nikolich@ieee.org> Cc: "C/LM Project Staff Liaison" <k.bennett@ieee.org>, "David Ringle" <d.ringle@ieee.org>, "Gregory Marchini" <g.marchini@ieee.org>, "Lisa Weisser" <l.weisser@ieee.org>, "Jean Philippe Faure" <jean-philippe.faure@progilon.com>
Subject: P&P for C/LM LAN/MAN Standards Committee has been accepted

I am pleased to inform you that on 12-Jun-2014 the IEEE-SA Standards Board accepted the Sponsor Policies & Procedures submitted for C/LM LAN/MAN Standards Committee. These P&Ps are valid until 31-Dec-2019. The P&Ps have been labeled "Accepted" in myProject and are now posted at http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/audcom/pnp/LMSC.pdf .

This posted P&P document is the official SASB accepted version. If any substantive changes are made to these P&Ps prior to their expiration, the revised P&Ps shall be submitted to AudCom for acceptance.