IEEE Std 802-2014 published today!

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 For help, see www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

Michelle Turner has informed us that IEEE Std 802-2014 has been officially published 30 June 2014, approximately 2 weeks after approval. This is in keeping with the outstanding support we receive from IEEE SA publication services that enables even complex standards to be published soon after IEEE SASB approval.

I would like to personally thank our IEEE SA staff and especially Michelle and Diane Lacey (who did final editing). If there are any mistakes left (there must be some), they are my fault.

Also, I would like to thank the contributors and members of the sponsor balloting group as well as 802 members who voted in working group ballot.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.