RE: IEEE Std 802-2014 published today!

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
  For help, see www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/ecdj1113.html
  Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

Hello, James
I enjoyed working with you and your group and hope our paths cross again on another IEEE project. :-)
Ciao,
Diane
dwlacey95@msn.com

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:11:09 -0700
> From: gilb@ieee.org
> To: STDS-802-SEC@IEEE.ORG; stds-802-arch@ieee.org
> CC: m.d.turner@ieee.org; dwlacey95@msn.com; K.Bennett@ieee.org; s.h.kim@ieee.org
> Subject: IEEE Std 802-2014 published today!
>
> All
>
> Michelle Turner has informed us that IEEE Std 802-2014 has been
> officially published 30 June 2014, approximately 2 weeks after approval.
>   This is in keeping with the outstanding support we receive from IEEE
> SA publication services that enables even complex standards to be
> published soon after IEEE SASB approval.
>
> I would like to personally thank our IEEE SA staff and especially
> Michelle and Diane Lacey (who did final editing).  If there are any
> mistakes left (there must be some), they are my fault.
>
> Also, I would like to thank the contributors and members of the sponsor
> balloting group as well as 802 members who voted in working group ballot.
>
> James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.