|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I realize that my suggested changes may have been overlooked in your meeting prep so I have attached that email here.
Dear EC members,
There have been a few relatively small edits to rev01 of the slide deck I'll used for the opening EC meeting, rev02 is attached.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>, "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Subject: RE: [802SEC] rev01 of 802 Chair opening slide deck attached
- From: Michael Lynch <MJLynch@mjlallc.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 03:01:35 +0000
- In-reply-to: <em0a15aeb1-b279-4cbb-a661-4265d1819f25@puff-vaio>
- References: <em0a15aeb1-b279-4cbb-a661-4265d1819f25@puff-vaio>
- Thread-index: AQHPnJTZm+zWg1YirEa381FQWBshFpuaL7AQ
- Thread-topic: [802SEC] rev01 of 802 Chair opening slide deck attachedPaul,
Under affiliation for me it should Silver Spring Networks, not Associates, in addition to the MJ Lynch & Associates LLC affiliation.
Also on Chart 14 please insert "none" for .18. I expect that we are more likely to have documents for the EC closing session.
Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Paul Nikolich
Sent: 7/10/2014 18:15
Subject: [802SEC] rev01 of 802 Chair opening slide deck attached
Dear EC members,Attached is the initial revision of the slide deck I will use at the opening EC meeting. Please review and comment.Note, information on many of the consent agenda items are in this slide deck.Regards,--Paul---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
--- End Message ---