Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] revised draft agenda for 802/SA Task force mtg (10:30-12:30 17JULY, Bankers Hill)

Dear EC,
I've modified the 802/SA task force draft agenda a bit--see below (or attached slide).
802 Task Force, Thurs 10:30AM-12:30 (room: Bankers Hill)

Tentative agenda

1.IEEE Internet Initiative, 15 min,  McCabe
2.SA tools re-architecture status update, 15 min, Boyce
2.Everything else
3.Web conferencing pilot program status—follow up on March Action Items, 5 min, Bennett/Rosdahl/Boyce
4.Follow up on March Action Items from 802/SA relevant EC workshop items (e.g., 07DEC 802/SA mtg, 22JAN EC discussion, etc.)15 min, Nikolich
5.802/SA Roles and Responsibilities, 15 min, Gilb
6.Status of IEEE feedback on indemnification clarification request, 15 min, Law
7.GetIEEE 802 program feedback from 802 constituents, 15 min, Nikolich
8.Action item review, 15 min, Nikolich
9.Executive Session commences
1.Get IEEE 802 program review, 30 minutes, Nikolich
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Attachment: 802_SA Task Force tentative agenda rev02 17JUL2014.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document