[802SEC] reminder of consent agenda policy
From our Chairman's Guidelines document:
2.16 Consent agenda
The following should be considered for inclusion on the consent agenda upon request:
1) First renewal of a Study Group (either ECSG or WGSG)
2) Public statements (e.g., press releases, responses to regulatory bodies, liaison statements, etc.)
that have been announced to the EC email reflector made available to the EC members 24 hours
in advance of the start of the meeting.
3) Presentation of the Tutorial schedule at the opening meeting, only if all presentations have been
given to the Recording Secretary according to the guidelines.
4) Other pro-forma information items
5) Meeting minutes from previous meetings if they have been announced to the EC email reflector
and distributed 1 week in advance.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.