Re: [802SEC] Revision to Closing Agenda uploaded

John,

Yesterday just after noon 802.18 submitted two items going to the ITU-R for inclusion on the consent agenda. I have attached that email here. Please note that the time on the attached email are CDT since I do not change the clock on my lap top when I travel.

Additionally a short time later Roger Marks emailed me regarding the URLs for those two documents and I have confirmed that he had the correct ones. Therefor I am sending that data, along with the original request, in this email response.

“As expected 802.18 has two documents for approval at the closing EC meeting. They are (with the vote tallies):

18-14/0046r02, Liaison on OOBE information for WirelessMAN Advanced to ITU-R Working Party 5D https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/14/18-14-0046-02

5Y,0N,0A (This document is a response from 802.16 to a liaison from ITU-R WP5D.)

18-14/0048r02, Annex-19-working-document-toward-a-preliminary-draft-new-recommendation-itu-r-m-v2x https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/14/18-14-0048-02

5Y, 0N, 0A (This document is a response to a liaison from ITU-R WP5A.)

If possible could you place these on the Consent Agenda? Both were posted on 802.18’s Mentor website prior to noon today.”

Hopefully these two items will be added to the consent agenda.

Best regards,

Mike

972.814.4901