[802SEC] Study Group teleconferences

Dear EC Colleagues,

At last Friday's EC meeting, after the decision to modify the Operations Manual to prohibit electronic meetings of WGs, there was some discussion of the possibility that this would have the effect of prohibiting
electronic meetings of Study Groups.

Per the Operations Manual, "Study Groups... will follow the general operating procedures for WGs specified in the IEEE 802 LMSC WG P&P." However, this text does not apply to the prohibition of WG electronic meetings since that prohibition is not part of the WG P&P.

I don't see anything in the rules that would ban electronic meetings of SGs. Please let me know if I've overlooked something.

Roger