BTW: Since when does the government only allow 20 day responses to any proposed rule change? I am not as familiar with the processes as you are, but I thought that they needed to give adequate notification.

Thanks

James Gilb

On 07/29/2014 12:40 PM, Michael Lynch wrote:
John,

Correct, another item that the new rules prevent us, as 802, from commenting on. The member's sponsors will be the ones having to do these filings.

Best regards,

Mike

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John H Notor
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 09:28
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Comments and reply comments to Public Trial of Google TVWS Database

FYI,

Released:  07/29/2014.  OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY REQUESTS COMMENT ON THE PUBLIC TRIAL OF GOOGLE, INC.'S TV BAND DATABASE SYSTEM REGISTRATION PROCEDURES. (DA No.  14-1079). (Dkt No 04-186 ). Comments Due:  08/13/2014. Reply Comments Due:  08/19/2014.  OET . Contact:  Alan Stillwell at (202) 418-2925 or Hugh Van Tuyl  (202) 418-7506 https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-14-1079A1.docx
https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-14-1079A1.pdf
https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-14-1079A1.txt

Comments Date:  August 13, 2014
Reply comments Date:  August 19, 2014

Unfortunately, 802.18 won't be able to comment on this, since our first teleconference meeting is scheduled on August 20, due to the 802 P&P 30 day notice requirement for meetings.

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist
Notor Research