[802SEC] IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors election reminder

Dear EC Members,

Please remind your group's participants to vote in the upcoming IEEE elections.  All SA members are eligible to vote.  There are two Standards Board of Governor's positions open, I encourage everyone to carefully consider the views of all the candidates, with a particular focus on of who will provide the best representation for 802 participants at the BoG.  I've worked closely with all the candidates over many years, if anyone has further questions, feel free to directly contact me.

Regards,

--Paul

IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors Member-at-Large, 2015-2016

  • Philip C. Wennblom (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  • Dennis B. Brophy (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  • Mark Epstein (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)

IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors Member-at-Large, 2015-2016

  • Glenn W. Parsons (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  • Oleg Logvinov (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)
  • Alexander D. Gelman (Nominated by IEEE Standards Association)