[802SEC] IEEE Std 802-2014

Folks,

IEEE Std 802-2014 was officially published on 30 June 2014--approximately 2 weeks after approval.   I would like to thank IEEE-SA staff for this timely publication.

I would also like to thank all 802 members that dedicated time and hard work in ensuring the publication of IEEE Std 802-2014.  This is an important revision that benefits all 802.

If you were a contributor (as identified in the standard), and have not yet received an email from me with a link to your complimentary copy, it is likely because I could not easily find your email.  Please send me a reminder…

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1