Re: [802SEC] tentative agenda items for the 1-3pm et 07OCT EC telecon
The document for my second item, the motion, is 24-14-0030-00-0000.
On 09/18/2014 07:14 AM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Dear EC members,
Below are 18 items suggested for the Interim 802 EC Conference call. I
apologize if I missed one--please amend as you see fit.
Note, we have a lot of ground to cover. I will ask Jon and John to
bring up the bridge at 12:50pm to give everyone a chance to dial in
early and get settled so we can dive into the substantive part of the
agenda as quickly as possible.
1. call to order/record attendance/modify&approve agenda
1. II - Status of Venue Contracts (Berlin - James; Macao - Jon)
2. II - Status of Future Venues in general
3. DI\II -Status of Atlanta Interim - Budget, Registration starting
point, and meeting room requirements
4. II - Network Provider RFP Adhoc status
5. MI -Motion to approve Site visit to Berlin/Prague and another
possible Europe Venue in Dec.
6. MI - Motion to approve...something I cannot recall at the moment that
I know i said I would ask for....(assigned by you).
7. II - Report PCO Contract status
8. DI - Report IEEE-SA meeting - Sept 30
9. DI - Logistics for the 2014 November EC Leadership Workshop - RSVP due
10. II - Status of San Antonio Plenary - Registration status/venue
1. II: July 2017 contract status
2. MI: Updates to 802.24 TAG Task Group formation process
1. II An update on the planned November EC workshop – logistics and
agenda (ApurvaM & SubirD)
2. II An update on LTE-U related 802 activities (PaulN)
3. II Summary of IETF/IEEE 802 September 29th meeting (PatT)
4. II SA Internet Governance activities and 802 LMSC (AdrianS)
1. II Plenary early registration deadline (approx. 57 days) with respect
to agenda announcement deadline (30 days).
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.