Re: [802SEC] IEEE Standards Education request to conduct video interviews at the November plenary session

Is it possible to see the list of questions so I can think about who might
best answer them?

I’d be happy to participate. My only concern is the time. I expect a full
agenda and worry that I can finish in the limited time of a plenary. That
and one of the people that I think would be excellent on the overview is
normally my stand in chair when I have to vacate the room...

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force