[802SEC] 802 ITU SC

Folks,

A mailing list has been created for the 802 ITU standing committee.  Please subscribe if you would like to join the discussion:

https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-ITU-SC&A=1

The 802 ITU SC meeting on Sept 15th was poorly attended, as a result I am cancelling the next call scheduled for Oct 13th .

There are no 802 specific issues that I am aware of that need attention for the upcoming ITU Plenipotentiary Conference.  If there are, please join the list noted above and initiate a discussion.

For your information, I will be attending the start of the Plenipot, and IEEE staff will send a small delegation.  The IEEE goal is primarily awareness for both IEEE in general and the new IEEE Internet Initiative.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1