From: "John D'Ambrosia" <John_DAmbrosia@dell.com>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 10/24/2014 1:26:26 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Update - Presentations for Monday Nov 3 Meeting to discuss 802C PAR

All,

I have received further presentation requests for the Monday night meeting to discuss the IEEE 802C draft PAR scope restricting MAC address privacy approaches..

The presentation requests received to date include –

  1.  "Background Material," Pat Thaler, Broadcom.
  2.  "Letting Go - Resisting the Impulse to Manage," Dan Harkins, Aruba Networks.
  3. "IEEE 802 Privacy ECSG Summary of Concerns," Juan Carlos Zuniga, InterDigital.
  4. "Can wireless put local address partitioning to good use?" Roger Marks, EthAirNet Associates; ETRI.

Information regarding the meeting may be found at -

http://www.ieee802.org/Tutorials.shtml

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC