[802SEC] 802 Task Force meeting agenda restructuring

Dear EC members,

I spoke with the IEEE General Counsel, Eileen Lach, this afternoon and she will be available to discuss the indemnification policy during our 802 TF meeting, but is only available at 10:30AM CT, not noon, therefore I am going to modify the order of agenda items for the TF meeting as shown below.

Participation in the first executive session will be restricted to 802 EC members and Eileen Lach.  Participation in the second executive session will be restricted to 802 EC members, former 802.1 Chair and former RAC Chair, Tony Jeffree, the current RAC Chair Bob Grow and IEEE staff Adam Newman.

Regards,

--Paul

802 Task Force Tentative agenda (location Crockett A)

1.10:30AM Executive Session commences
1.Indemnification policy clarification status update, 30 minutes, Nikolich/Lach
2.Get IEEE 802 program review, 30 minutes, Nikolich/Newman
11:30 adjourn Executive Session
2.11:30AM 802/SA Roles and Responsibilities document, 15 min, Thompson
3.11:45AM SA tools re-architecture status update, 15 min, Kim
1.Mentor
2.Everything else
4.Any other business?
5.Action item review, 10 min, Nikolich