Re: [802SEC] Question for Jon RE: Venue Meeting Today at 6:05pm

I can meet at 5pm.  Let me know what is decided --Paul

-------- Original message --------
From: Bob Heile
Date:11/04/2014 9:30 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Question for Jon RE: Venue Meeting Today at 6:05pm

Jon, Paul

Any chance of moving the venue meeting an hour earlier to 5pm instead of
6:05pm?  802.15/802.1 have a joint meeting at 6:30 pm which I obviously
need to be at, but I also really need to be at the venue meeting too
preferably for more than just 20 minutes if possible.  If that does not
work, any chance we could move it to Weds sometime?

Sorry I did not pick up on this yesterday when the schedule was being
discussed.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.