[802SEC] Updates to IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual and IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines

All

Based on the motion approved by the EC at our closing plenary, I have updated the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual to version 16.

I also updated the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines as there were some subsection titles that were not numbered or in the correct font. The changes are purely editorial.

These documents and redline versions showing the changes can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

James Gilb