From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Shellhammer, Steve
Sent: 08 November 2014 21:33
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Approval of Liaison Letter to 3GPP

Dear EC Members,

       Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this liaison letter is sent as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Regards,
Steve

Motion
======

Approve the attached liaison letter (document: "IEEE 802 3GPP liaison communication 08NOV2014") from IEEE 802 to 3GPP

Move: Steve Shellhammer
Second: Subir Das

Start of ballot: Saturday November 8, 2014
Close of ballot: Tuesday November 18, 2014, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

-----