Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Approval of Liaison Letter to 3GPP

Thanks, Steve.

I vote Approve.

Roger

On November 8, 2014 5:40:00 PM CST, "Shellhammer, Steve" <sshellha@qti.qualcomm.com> wrote:

Roger,

               I have updated the presentation, with the revised Slide 2, https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/14/19-14-0080-02-0000-coexistence-lessons-learned.ppt

Steve

From: Roger Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:41 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Approval of Liaison Letter to 3GPP

Steve,

Since the draft statement refers to an "attached presentation", I would prefer to see the presentation (as formatted for distribution) prior to casting a vote.

Roger

Shellhammer, Steve wrote:

Dear EC Members,

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this liaison letter is sent as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Regards,

Steve

Motion

======

Approve the attached liaison letter (document: “IEEE 802 3GPP liaison communication 08NOV2014”) from IEEE 802 to 3GPP

Move: Steve Shellhammer

Second: Subir Das

Start of ballot: Saturday November 8, 2014

Close of ballot: Tuesday November 18, 2014, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

-----

Roger