[802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Approval of Liaison Letter to 3GPP - Ballot Results

EC,

               I would like to thank everyone for voting so quickly.  I can declare an early close as per  subclause 4.1.2 of the OM.  The Motion Passes.

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

Thanks,

Steve

Ballot Results

Vote Categories: