[802SEC] Opening Meeting Agenda

All,

As a reminder, at the March Plenary the IEEE 802 Opening Meeting will be from 8am to 9:30am, local time.   In the interest of minimizing time to review the agenda during the meeting, I am asking all to review the current revision of the agenda.  Please review https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0004-00-00EC-mar-2015-opening-agenda.xlsx and send any comments back to me.

Thanks in advance.  Your assistance will help us make this reduced meeting time possible.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia,

IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary