Re: [802SEC] 802.3 comments on 15.3e PAR and CSD

Bob,
   My personal suggestion is that you indicate the number of people you believe are actually going to participate...I suggest putting in the most reasonable number to answer the question.  Note that the WG is generally considered to be the one participating in the voting and creation of the draft, so the WG voter number would be one reasonable number you could use.
FWIW,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                    Senior Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496             CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435            10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023         Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!