Re: [802SEC] 'connected car' study item liaison statement from 3GPP

Hello Paul,

Could I request that you provide links to these documents for use by 802 groups,  either to a location on an 802 document server,  or (better) by linking the document on a 3GPP server?

Perhaps there could be location on Mentor specifically for incoming liaisons.

Otherwise,  my recourse will be to create an 802.11 document,  add a cover page describing how this comes to be on the .11 server and upload it.

And,  I guess we would repeat that action for each 802 group that has an interest.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)