From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 4/1/2015 11:28:24 AM
Subject: [802SEC] 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee DSRC Tiger Team ad hoc timeline
Dear EC members,

Adrian and I have collaborated on creating a timeline (https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0029-00-00EC-dsrc-tiger-team-timeline.docx). The objective of this effort is capture the procedural steps taken by 802 in an easy-to-follow document on how 802 arrived at the current state regarding the completion of the 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee DSRC Tiger Team ad hoc activities.

Please review, correct errors and suggest enhancements.  It is important that we have an accurate context in which to make a decision on this pending matter.

Regards,

--Paul