Re: [802SEC] updated DSRC Tiger Team timeline and action item status

Pleas also address the comments on how the report is referenced in the motion. It needs to refer to exactly the report that we are going to send.

“with the sections with no consensus within 802.18 removed” doesn’t tell me which sections are going to be removed. Best would be to post a copy of the document as you intend to send it and reference that version of the doc in the motion.

A motion can be split if the two portions of the motion can each stand on their own. It doesn’t seem likely that we would send the report without a cover letter to provide context for it so it probably shouldn’t be split.

The way you have it now, each bullet says Move to approve which sounds like separate motions. If we are approving sending a cover letter and report in one motion, it would be

IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee approves sending to the FCC:

·         The cover letter  in document <document number> and

·         The DSRC Tiger Team report in document <document number>

Regards,

Pat