Re: [802SEC] Review of subgroups-WCSC

James

As requested, here is the 2015 Annual WCSC SubGroup Review--

- Name of the subgroup: Wireless Chairs SC (Formed as an EC Subgroup in July 2014)
- Chair of the subgroup (appointed by the Sponsor Chair or decided by nomination and election): Bob Heile (appointed by the Sponsor Chair in July 2014 as WCSC Chair with the concurrence of the WCSC and also elected by the 802.11/802.15 Joint Treasury EC as the 802.11/802.15 Joint Treasury EC Chair)
- Scope of the subgroup: The WCSC manages the operation of Wireless Interim meetings and provides a venue for the joint treasury of the wireless groups to meet and solicit input from non-joint treasury groups. (Scope approved by the EC in July 2014)
- Duties of the subgroup:
?       The WC SC shall meet at least once per Wireless Interim session, 802 Plenary session and 802 Interim meeting. It shall make any necessary decisions related to the operation of the current and future Wireless Interim meeting(s).
? The WC SC shall provide a venue for the joint treasury of the wireless groups to meet.
?       The WG SC shall post an agenda and minutes of its meetings.
- Membership of the subgroup: The officers (chair, vice chair(s), secretary, treasurer) of the wireless working groups (currently 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24)
- Membership of the 802.11/802.15 Joint Treasury EC (per WG P&P): Chairs, Vice Chairs, Secretaries, and Treasurers of 802.11 and 802.15.
- A statement of which of the complementary activities is appropriate:

The WCSC is responsible for assisting the Sponsor (e.g., drafting all or a portion of a document, drafting responses to comments, drafting public statements on standards, or other purely advisory functions).

Bob