Re: [802SEC] IEEE IETF privacy experiments PR

1st para., 2nd line, grammar, missing the word group?
4th para. Last line, incomplete sentence.

After first reading was left with the impression "what was the news".  After second reading note first paragraph describes successful tests, but that isn't in the subheading.  Is the news cooperation between 802 and IETF or successful testing?

Bob Grow
M: 858 705 1829