Re: [802SEC] 15.4q Conditional Approval Package for the Tuesday Telecon

James

Per your suggestion in YVR. I reopened the invite that evening.  Since it turns out I never really closed the initial invite, the SA suggested I simply reopen it for 5 days, which is what I did. That brings the pool up to date. There were several additions. The official close date is now May 19, 2015. I then took the new expanded pool and sent it Lisa and Paul to judge the balance and if satisfied to approve the pool, which they have done.  The SA is happy and we are good to go.

Regards

Bob