From: Paul Nikolich
Sent: ‎6/‎2/‎2015 9:06
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] motion to approve allocation of 802 funds to support a coexistence workshop

Dear EC members,

I'd like to see the following motion be made during item 7.00 of our electronic meeting this afternoon:

Motion: The 802 executive committee authorizes up to $5,000 be allocated to support a one day coexistence workshop as specified in the 18 May 2015 liaison document to 3GPP TSG RAN and RAN1 https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0038-00-00EC-802-to-3gpp-18may2015-liaison.pdf, or if the specified date/location is not feasible, for an alternative date/location.

Moved:
Second:

SteveS, please indicate if you'd be willing to be the mover.  Do I have a seconder for the motion?

Regards,

--Paul