[802SEC] Q1 IEEE 802 LMSC Data in NetSuite.

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clint Chaplin <clint.chaplin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: 1Q 2015 data in NetSuite-due by 7/31/2015
To: Diane Mistretta <d.mistretta@ieee.org>, Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@ieee.org>, Yatin Trivedi <Yatin.Trivedi1@synopsys.com>, Karen Kenney <k.kenney@ieee.org>
Cc: Juanita Lewis <juanita.lewis@ieee.org>

Dear all,

All known financial data for IEEE 802 LMSC for the first quarter of 2015 has been entered into NetSuite.  The data for the 2015-01 Atlanta and 2015-03 Berlin departments has been finalized, but are not verified nor audited.  The data for the other departments has not been finalized, verified, or audited.  2015 Berlin is missing one transaction that I cannot enter as an account payable because I do not even know the amount.

All bank statements for the first quarter have been reconciled.  Reconciled only verifies that the correct amounts are present; reconciliation is no guarantee that the transactions have been put into the correct accounts.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Standards Engineer