Re: [802SEC] DVD versus Memory Sticks

Based on this input, and in light of the estimated $5000 increase in cost, I suggest we go ahead with the DVD for the current cycle and investigate doing a DVD image for on-site download at the F2F meetings for future releases.  I will miss the minutes of enjoyment I get looking at my collection of CDs and DVDs from the past, but downloading will be cheaper. The savings can be applied securing more cookies ;-)
JMOFWIW
Ben