Re: [802SEC] +++ECM: motion to approve the 802.15.3 Revision CSD

I approve

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Bob Heile <bheile@ieee.org> wrote:
Hi all-

It appears we have a loose end regarding the 802.15.3 Revision CSD. Specifically:

- After the closing plenary, it was noticed that the motion to forward the PAR didn't include approving the  CSD.
- Both the PAR and CSD were circulated to the EC reflector more than 30 days in advance of the July Session.
- There were some comments and responses on the PAR according to the PAR process, but no comments were received on the CSD.
- Consequently, we believe that the CSD is non-controversial (a copy is attached).
- Since the review occurred smoothly, but the motion was incomplete, this motion is being made to bring us into conformance with our process.

To that end:

Move that the IEEE 802EC LMSC approve the 802.15.3 Revision CSD DCN 15-15-0332-00-0000.

Moved by Bob Heile
Seconded by Pat Thaler

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Director of Standards, Wi-SUN Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org