[802SEC] +++ECM: Motion for 802.15.3 Revision PAR Title Change

Hi all-

If possible, I would like to get another 15.3 Revision item cleaned up in time to be considered at the upcoming NesCom meeting.  I did not see any negative comments to the analysis and suggested title I circulated previously (and repeated below) for the Revision PAR, so Paul has authorized me to conduct an EC email ballot to seek approval.

Move that the EC approve changing the Title of the 802.15.3 Revision PAR from:

IEEE Standard for Information technology-- Local and metropolitan area networks-- Specific requirements-- Part 15.3: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for High Data Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks(WPAN)

to:

Standard for High Data Rate Wireless Multi-Media Networks

Moved by:  Bob Heile
Seconded by: James Gilb

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.

Thanks and Regards

Bob