[802SEC] Fwd: SASB Agenda item 9.1 - LMSC Finance Report

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yatin Trivedi <Yatin.Trivedi1@synopsys.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:58 PM
Subject: RE: SASB Agenda item 9.1 - LMSC Finance Report
To: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>, dot00 Treas Clint Chaplin <clint.chaplin@gmail.com>
Cc: "Kulick, John (SCR US)" <john.kulick@siemens.com>, "k.kenney@ieee.org" <k.kenney@ieee.org>, "Bruce Kraemer <bkraemer@ieee.org> (bkraemer@ieee.org)" <bkraemer@ieee.org>, Konstantinos Karachalios <constantin@ieee.org>, "Juanita Lewis (juanita.lewis@ieee.org)" <juanita.lewis@ieee.org>

Hi Paul, Clint,

As communicated earlier, the following report was provided to SASB. There were no questions or comments from anyone on the standards board.

LMSC has met all the relevant/applicable milestones till August 31. SA staff and treasurer are in regular communication with LMSC chair and treasurer. The progress so far on submitting 2015 finance reports is satisfactory.

Regards

Yatin