[802SEC] +++EC 5 Day Review+++Liaison response to ITU SG9 in respect to new work item for J.C-DOCSIS

Dear Colleagues,

At the IEEE 802.3 September Interim meeting the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending a response to the ITU SG9 liaison letter we received in respect to a new ITU-T SG9 work item for Cabinet DOCSIS (J.C-DOCSIS). The motion passed Y: 45, N: 0, A: 3.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letter is attached and if there is no motion to block made before Wednesday 30th September 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Best regards,
  David