From: "Dave Ringle" <d.ringle@ieee.org>
To: "sa-bog" <sa-bog@ieee.org>; "stds-board-comm" <stds-board-comm@ieee.org>; 2015sa-CAG@ieee.org; "stds-wg-chairs" <stds-wg-chairs@ieee.org>; "std-liaison-reps" <std-liaison-reps@ieee.org>
Sent: 10/26/2015 5:02:46 PM
Subject: Fwd: IEEE Technical Field Awards: Call for Nominations

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Swartz <m.swartz@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 3:59 PM
To: Melissa Swartz <m.swartz@ieee.org>

Dear IEEE Technical Field Award sponsors:
The IEEE Awards Board seeks qualified candidates for the 2017 IEEE Technical Field Awards. The nomination deadline is 31 January 2016. We know you have excellent contacts within your technical fields and encourage you to submit nominations and to share this information with your customers, members, and contacts.

I'm attaching a flyer for your convenience. More information about criteria and each individual award can be found online: www.ieee.org/awards

Thank you for your ongoing support and participation in the IEEE Awards Program.

If you haven't already done so, please follow our social media activities:

Kind regards,
Melissa
Melissa Swartz, Awards Program and Budget Manager
IEEE Corporate - Awards Department
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA

LIKE   FOLLOW   DONATE (Select IEEE Awards Program Fund)

IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity