[802SEC] Fee waiver request for IEEE 802 November plenary

Dear Colleagues,

I've asked Paul to include Bill McCoy on the list of fee waivers for approval at the Monday EC meeting in November and wanted to provide my rationale for this request.

Bill is a member of IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 18 (SCC18), represents the IEEE on NFPA 70 Code Making Panel (CMP) 16, and is the IEEE SCC 18 membership officer. In these roles he has been, and continues to be, incredibly helpful as we work through the issues with the proposed changes to the NFPA 70, the National Electrical Code, that could impact the IEEE Std 802.3 DTE Power via MDI standard, commonly referred to as 'Power over Ethernet'.

It turns out that Bill lives near Dallas and therefore I'd like to invite him to attend some of the IEEE 802.3 Task Forces meetings on Wednesday afternoon, especially the IEEE P802.3bt 4-pair DTE Power via MDI Task Force, and then attend the Wednesday evening social event as our guest. The fee waiver request is therefore to allow him to attend the IEEE 802.3 Task Forces meetings on Wednesday afternoon.

Thanks and best regards,
  David