Re: [802SEC] defining when an ECSG goes out of business

All-

I suggest that the easiest way is to just put a statement in the Chair's Guidelines
that says that unless the motion explicitly says otherwise, it is always assumed that motions relating to a Study Group are done on the basis of the underlying assumption that the scope of the Study Group is limited to the generation of a single PAR package.

(Note: I believe that a SG could still produce multiple PAR packages under this convention as long as they popped out of the group together.)

Best regards,

	Geoff Thompson