From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 11/4/2015 8:40:16 AM
Subject: [802SEC] draft01 of 802 Chair's opening EC meeting slide deck
Dear EC members,

Attached is my initial draft of the 802 Chair's opening slide deck.  Please review and provide feedback.  I would appreciate it if you particularly focus on the actions I've captured that we need to take at the closing EC meeting and the action item review.

Pat and Glenn, I guessed at when/where you'll be holding the 802/IETF and 802/ITU Standing Committee meetings--please correct my assumptions.

Regards,

--Paul