Re: [802SEC] Flyer for IEEE 802 Student Paper Contest

Tim-

Where it says on the poster:
	"...present the paper at the IEEE Plenary (CR) meeting in San Diego..."
it should say:
	"...present the paper at the 802 Plenary meeting in San Diego..."
OR
	"...present the paper at the IEEE 802 Plenary meeting in San Diego..."

Best regards,
	Geoff Thompson