From: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM>
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ECM: IEEE Std 802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1 approval press release

approved

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:15 AM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] +++ECM: IEEE Std 802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1 approval press
release

All,

I would like to now proceed to the EC electronic ballot on the attached
updated draft IEEE Std 802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1 approval press release I
circulated on Monday 9th November for comment. I've also attached a diff to
the draft I circulated then, my thanks to those that provided comments.

Best regards,
  David

Motion
======

The EC supports the press release to announce the approval of the IEEE Std
802.3bw-2015 100BASE-T1 standard, to be released with editorial changes as
deemed necessary.

Move:  David Law
Second: John D'Ambrosia

Start of ballot: Friday 20th November
Close of ballot: Sunday 29th November, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802
LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that,
to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close
early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.
Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the
required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring
approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor
by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802
LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.