[802SEC] IEEE 802 Hosted Interim Session - Draft January 2015 Schedule

Seasons greetings everyone.

Attached is a draft version of the January schedule.  Please note the space assignments are not confirmed and subject to change.  Working groups that requested joint meetings please review the times and size of space, we had requests that did not match from the participating working groups.
We ask you forward all comments and corrections to Face To Face Events by noon PST on Thursday, January 7 2016.

We look forward to another busy and successful session in January.  Have a safe and joyful holiday.
Kind regards,
Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect