From: "Michelle Turner" <m.d.turner@ieee.org>
To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>;

Subject: Meet your editor open office hours

Paul,

While Catherine and I are here we would like to block out time throughout the week to give the 802 community the opportunity to meet with the editorial staff, if they need help with document development, editorial process, etc.

We will be sitting at a table in the Centennial Foyer (I believe, right Dawn?) right behind Donna.

Can you send something out to the reflector.

Catherine Berger (IEEE Staff Editor)
Michelle Turner (IEEE Staff Editor)

will be available between the hours of 1-3 Monday through Thursday.

I spoke with Dawn about this also, she will have a flyer put up on the bulletin board also.

--
Michelle Turner
Managing Editor, Content Production and Management