Re: [802SEC] +++ Status of EC Email Ballot on the Response to FCC NPRM 15-138 - Use of Spectrum Above 24 GHz +++

Dear  Paul,

I did a review. It seems that we had 3 email ballots going on simultaneously. So we ended up with 12 of 14 approvals. With 12 approves I believe that the ballot is closed. I will forward you a final copy of the response in PDF format tomorrow.

The status of the ballot is:

Approve: 12

Adrian Stephens

Mike Lynch